Birthdayshirtsidea-Will work for food toilet paper shirt

I can regret answering this. Anyway, I was doing the Will work for food toilet paper shirt same. Because I was bothered by all the posts I read which implied that Westerners were not very clean because they used toilet paper. I just hope I don’t offend any Indian friend by writing this post, because I love you guys. I just want to set a record straight. Just because we don’t use sprays or have a bidet, it doesn’t follow our unhygienic condition. There is more than one way to be clean. I cannot speak for all Americans, less than all Westerners. I can only tell you what I do, but I guess I’m pretty typical.

Will work for food toilet paper tank top

Will work for food toilet paper tank top
tank top
Yes, I use toilet paper. I rub then check the paper. I rubbed a few more things (with a new piece or folded the Will work for food toilet paper shirt paper on a clean side) and checked again. I do this until the toilet paper looks completely clean after wiping. Then, at least nine times out of ten, I take a shower, where I will use not only water, but also soap. I may be a weird person, but I seem to have trained myself to go once a day, right before taking a bath, so it works very well.

Will work for food toilet paper hoodie, sweater

Will work for food toilet paper sweater
sweater
Will work for food toilet paper hoodie
hoodie

Nhận xét